What can you do to help the world?
Let's think about it. How can we help nations in need and help keep our nation strong?
Email us your thoughts...
- The National Science Foundation requests Proposals Addressing COVID-19 March 26, 2020
- North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery for Small Businesses March 26, 2020
- Disaster Loan Assistance offline forms from the SBA March 26, 2020
- USPTO Launches the Expanding Innovation Hub Today March 24, 2020
- NC Textile Mill to produce 10M masks March 23, 2020
The Division of Innovation and Industrial Partnerships (IIP) of the Engineering Directorate invites US-based small businesses to submit Phase I proposals focused on the development and deployment of new technologies, products, processes, and services with the potential to positively impact the nation’s and world’s ability to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.