Making things better...
Creativity is the capability or act of conceiving something original or unusual. Innovation is the implementation of something new. Invention is the creation of something that has never been made before and is recognized as the product of some unique insight.
Reorganizations play a pivotal role in the business world—few other initiatives have as much potential to reinvigorate a company’s strategy and strengths.
- The National Science Foundation requests Proposals Addressing COVID-19 March 26, 2020
- North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery for Small Businesses March 26, 2020
- Disaster Loan Assistance offline forms from the SBA March 26, 2020
- USPTO Launches the Expanding Innovation Hub Today March 24, 2020
- NC Textile Mill to produce 10M masks March 23, 2020