What does it all mean?
Research and evaluation are characterized by similar features that center on the shared objective of answering a question. However, it is important to distinguish between the two disciplines by explaining that the purpose of evaluation is essentially to improve the existing program for the target, while research is intended to prove a theory or hypothesis.
Although both use similar data collection and analysis methods, the two disciplines diverge again during use and dissemination.
- The National Science Foundation requests Proposals Addressing COVID-19 March 26, 2020
- North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery for Small Businesses March 26, 2020
- Disaster Loan Assistance offline forms from the SBA March 26, 2020
- USPTO Launches the Expanding Innovation Hub Today March 24, 2020
- NC Textile Mill to produce 10M masks March 23, 2020