Change Does Not Have to be Painful
Companies launch restructuring initiatives primarily to lower costs and create efficiencies. In an era of constant change, getting ahead beats playing catch up.
Throughout this process, there needs to be a dedicated focus on embedding change. In addition to having the right leadership in place to drive change and maintain the cadence of day-to-day operations, companies need to communicate the purpose and progress of the transformation early on, particularly among opinion leaders, people at risk of leaving, people who have critical skills, and people in positions that may be altered.
- The National Science Foundation requests Proposals Addressing COVID-19 March 26, 2020
- North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery for Small Businesses March 26, 2020
- Disaster Loan Assistance offline forms from the SBA March 26, 2020
- USPTO Launches the Expanding Innovation Hub Today March 24, 2020
- NC Textile Mill to produce 10M masks March 23, 2020